ROTH trains clients in Business Communications, with an emphasis on using Narrative techniques to improve negotiation, EQ, leadership, listening and sales skills.
Some of our unique trainings include:
- Story Collectors for Communicators – Discover the power of stories for advocacy and CSI communications
- Digital Storytelling – Learn how to collect and share stories on photo and social media
- Leader Storytelling – Discover the power of storytelling to connect and transmit your strategy and get buy-in from diverse stakeholders
- Media Relations – How to engage positively with the media
- Crisis Communications – Management level training for dealing with urgent issues
- Crossing Cultures – International managers needing to integrate culturally
- Business Writing – Helping employees of all levels write email, reports, letters.
For a full list of ROTH trainings, please contact email@example.com
Working with C-suite to junior employees, ROTH uses various cutting edge methodologies to facilitate world-class workshops and interventions, including:
- Values – What are values, why are they important, how they affect business distillation, behaviours and capacities,
- Purpose – Helping organisations to find their “Why” – their mission, vision
- Intercultural Work – Helping foreign companies operate efficiently in Africa
- Stories that Stick – Distill and embed a single organisational narrative
- Men’s Work and Co-Gender trainings for the Workplace
For a full list of ROTH facilitation pieces, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
"ROTH" is registered as a for profit company, Roth Communications (Pty) Ltd, in the Republic of South Africa.
CIPRO registration number:
138 West Street
Sandton, Johannesburg 2031
Republic of South Africa
Tel: + 27 (0) 72 496 2483